Hillary And The Emails
clayton jones August 14, 2015
Wikimedia Commons under the Creative Commons License
These people-political operatives, pudits - who have been giving Hillary a hard time about the emails being classified need to concentrate on the issues of the current election.
I am not a hillary supporter, but may have to be given the crowd of current candidates.
I am not a Bernie Sanders fan and paraphrasing my favorite quote by my oldest brother (which I have done before), at this point "I'd vote for a monkey before I would vote for a Republican."
- Commentary on a young women's ten year struggle with breast cancer and her beloved memory.
(We all did love Rosie. A gift to our lives - her courage and strength matter to us all.-Anonymous)
- A Mom's thoughts on life while raising two young children
- Commentary on Politics, Religion, Life,etc
- Commentary based on conversations with a group of friends(guys) that meet for breakfast
- Commentary based on war experience as a chaplain in Vietnam
- Commentary on San Francisco,
- Commentary on Why we should have some type of National Service
- Commentary on the difficulty of publishers and Writers
- Commentary and stories shared among classmates
- Commentary on Iraq and Afghanistan from 2002
- Commentary on Politics from 2003
- Commentary on daily life, short stories from 2001
- Commentary on events in the news from 2002
- Commentary on the Draft from 2002
- Short Shories, books, articles, contributed by friends of the webzine