Happy Birthday, Becky
jdaSeptember 15, 2015
Becky, we will miss you forever. You were a ray of sunshine everywhere you went. You always had a kind word for everyone. Even after you got sick, you thought of others first.
We learned so much from you, especially how to deal with terminal illness. I just know you are up in the heavens dancing, singing, and making everyone smile on your birthday. Happy Birthday, Becky. We love you.
- Commentary on a young women's ten year struggle with breast cancer and her beloved memory.
(We all did love Rosie. A gift to our lives - her courage and strength matter to us all.-Anonymous)
- A Mom's thoughts on life while raising two young children
- Commentary on Politics, Religion, Life,etc
- Commentary based on conversations with a group of friends(guys) that meet for breakfast
- Commentary based on war experience as a chaplain in Vietnam
- Commentary on San Francisco,
- Commentary on Why we should have some type of National Service
- Commentary on the difficulty of publishers and Writers
- Commentary and stories shared among classmates
- Commentary on Iraq and Afghanistan from 2002
- Commentary on Politics from 2003
- Commentary on daily life, short stories from 2001
- Commentary on events in the news from 2002
- Commentary on the Draft from 2002
- Short Shories, books, articles, contributed by friends of the webzine