Martin Luther King...
jda January 18, 2015
March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom, Martin Luther King, Jr. and Joachim Prinz pictured,1963. Photo: Creative Commons
A couple OF years after Martin Luther King's "I Have A Dream Speech, I saw first hand the discrimation of African Americans when I was in seminary at Wake Forest University. I remember those times vividly as my wife and I were struggling to make ends meet.
- Commentary on a young women's ten year struggle with breast cancer and her beloved memory.
(We all did love Rosie. A gift to our lives - her courage and strength matter to us all.-Anonymous)
- A Mom's thoughts on life while raising two young children
- Commentary on Politics, Religion, Life,etc
- Commentary based on conversations with a group of friends(guys) that meet for breakfast
- Commentary based on war experience as a chaplain in Vietnam
- Commentary on San Francisco,
- Commentary on Why we should have some type of National Service
- Commentary on the difficulty of publishers and Writers
- Commentary and stories shared among classmates
- Commentary on Iraq and Afghanistan from 2002
- Commentary on Politics from 2003
- Commentary on daily life, short stories from 2001
- Commentary on events in the news from 2002
- Commentary on the Draft from 2002
- Short Shories, books, articles, contributed by friends of the webzine