Run and Jump
clayton jones March 11 2014
Scene from the movie Run and Jump
This is an Irish Film. An American doctor movies in with a family to do research. The husband, Conor has a stroke with Personality changes. The wife, Vanetia, tries to hold it together with a teenage son having identity issues and a precocious ten your old daughter.
The doctor and Vanetia bond and he bonds with the kids. Is this wrong ?
- Commentary on a young women's ten year struggle with breast cancer and her beloved memory.
(We all did love Rosie. A gift to our lives - her courage and strength matter to us all.-Anonymous)
- Commentary based on conversations with a group of friends(guys) that meet for breakfast
- Commentary based on war experience as a chaplain in Vietnam
- Commentary on San Francisco,
- Commentary on Why we should have some type of National Service
- Commentary on the difficulty of publishers and Writers