A Corb Story
jda April 13-14 2014
Above is Lyndon Johnson shaking Martin Luther King's hand after signing the Civil Rights Act of 1964. My Brother Corb(Corbett) had plenty of black friends during this time, but sometimes his views were very skewed. Here is a Corb Story.
- Commentary on a young women's ten year struggle with breast cancer and her beloved memory.
(We all did love Rosie. A gift to our lives - her courage and strength matter to us all.-Anonymous)
- Commentary based on conversations with a group of friends(guys) that meet for breakfast
- Commentary based on war experience as a chaplain in Vietnam
- Commentary on San Francisco,
- Commentary on Why we should have some type of National Service
- Commentary on the difficulty of publishers and Writers