kt Dec 06 2013
Nelson Mandela just died at age 95. Mandela had so many years taken away from him. (27 years in prison); always an inspiring figure. What has to stand out for us white folks is example. When he became president after years of mistreatment, he could have enacted revenge. It was what he was expected to do...
kt Dec 05 2013
A few days ago, December 1, was AIDs Awareness Day. I didn’t even know it. Talk about something that has moved out of the American conscience, We really ought to be ASHAMED.
kt Dec 01 2013
Way back at the very beginning of our misadventure into Iraq, I saw an article saying that we had imported several “ice making machines” into the war zone. My thoughts then, “Oh no, here we go again.” We are planning for a lengthy stay.
- Commentary on a young women's ten year struggle with breast cancer and her beloved memory.
(We all did love Rosie. A gift to our lives - her courage and strength matter to us all.-Anonymous)
- A Mom's thoughts on life while raising two young children
- Commentary on Politics, Religion, Life,etc
- Commentary based on conversations with a group of friends(guys) that meet for breakfast
- Commentary based on war experience as a chaplain in Vietnam
- Commentary on San Francisco,
- Commentary on Why we should have some type of National Service
- Commentary on the difficulty of publishers and Writers
- Commentary and stories shared among classmates
- Commentary on Iraq and Afghanistan from 2002
- Commentary on Politics from 2003
- Commentary on daily life, short stories from 2001
- Commentary on events in the news from 2002
- Commentary on the Draft from 2002
- Short Shories, books, articles, contributed by friends of the webzine